We encourage the church family to do the following:
- Please continue to observe the Lord's Day as a day different from all others.
- Please do observe Sunday worship. Attend in person, or if unable due to ill health, to watch/listen to livestreamed services or the recorded services on our YouTube channel.
- Please be particularly diligent in your own Bible reading and prayer. This is particularly important to help nourish and maintain your own faith and relationship with the Lord.
- Please use the prayer sheet which will be circulated by email each week, and inform your Pastoral Elder/team of prayer concerns and answers to prayer you may have. Contact the church's prayer coordinator, Margaret Gordon, with any concerns or praise points you think should be on the prayer list.
- Please work hard to care for one another in the church family. If you're in a Pastoral Team, contact others in your group and make sure they are doing okay. Pray for one another often. Ask one of the Elders which Pastoral Team you are in if you do not know.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or needs.
Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.