We encourage the church family to do the following:
- Please continue to observe the Lord's Day as a day different from all others. Much has changed for us at the moment, but this hasn't.
- Please do observe family worship at home Sunday by Sunday. Please watch/listen to the latest 'service' and sermon from the online sermons page or YouTube channel which will be updated at least weekly.
- Please be particularly diligent in your own Bible reading and prayer. This is always important, but particularly so when we are kept from meeting together in the normal way.
- Please use the prayer sheet which will be circulated by email each week, and inform your Pastoral Elder/team of prayer concerns and answers to prayer you may have. Utilise the facilities your Elder has set up for you.
- Please work hard to care for one another in the church family. If you're in a Pastoral Team, contact others in your group and make sure they are doing okay. Pray for one another often.
- Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, concerns or needs.
Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.