We are all praying for each other of course but please remember in particular this week:
- Those known to us* who have been unwell; bereaving, or caring for sick family. (*names available to members/regular attenders).
- Pray for the lonely and isolated, elderly and vulnerable.
- Pray for our community here in Dunblane; those who live, work or visit, that they may come to know the love of God, through Jesus Christ our LORD.
- Pray for our small businesses here in Dunblane that they might come through this too.
- Pray for parents looking after children at home.
- Please pray for our nation: pray that the Church of Christ will be salt and light.
- Let’s make it a priority to ask our Father that this crisis may pass soon: remember our global neighbours, as well as our own land.
- Pray that our Father would build His Kingdom and Church .
- Pray that many people would be turned to Jesus.
- Pray for gospel opportunities with family and friends.
**Connect with your Pastoral Team Elder for sharing prayer requests and accessing support. Email your Elder at [email protected] if you do not know whose Pastoral Team you are in.